The conference takes place Saturday, June 15, 2019, from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and Sunday, June 16, 2019, from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. The conference will begin with a Friday (June 14th) night dinner meeting co-hosted by the Metropolitan Mathematics Club of Chicago (MMC) at which Dr. Tom Dick will be the featured speaker.
Register BEFORE May 9, 2019:
- $85/person for USACAS 11 ONLY (no Friday dinner)
- $95/person for USACAS 11 & MMC Friday Night Dinner
- $55/person for MMC Friday Night Dinner ONLY
Register ON or AFTER May 9, 2019:
- $100/person for USACAS 11 ONLY (no Friday dinner)
- $110/person for USACAS 11 & MMC Friday Night Dinner
- $65/person for MMC Friday Night Dinner ONLY
The optional Saturday evening Chicago-style dinner at Lou Malnati's and Architectural Boat Tour (transportation included) is $55/person and not included in the USACAS registration.
Registration includes continental breakfast, box lunch, and snacks. New this year, graduate credit will be available through Central Michigan University. Registration does not include hotel accommodations ($109/night at Renaissance Chicago North Shore Hotel in Northbrook, IL) or the cost of the optional Saturday evening social event ($55 via the "Optional" link).